Overview of e-procurement supplier role
There are two supplier roles within the system. Contacts in each company can be assigned as many roles as appropriate. The system will automatically add her two roles of administrator and bidder to each contact with the user's account. The definition and permissions for each role are highlighted below.
Although most of the columns in the matrix are self-explanatory, one notable difference between the roles is the ability to access solicitation information and attachments, as well as the ability to submit bids and proposals to King County.
Defining the e-procurement supplier role
- Supplier Self-Service Administrator KC: Manage your supplier profile information. Key tasks include updating supplier profile information, creating user accounts that allow employees to access supplier profiles, and completing eligibility surveys.
- Supplier Bidder KC: Respond to invitations to bid, requests for proposals, qualification requests, requests for information, and supplier qualification surveys.
Qualification Survey is a feature where organizations are requested to complete a special survey created by King County to learn more about the supplier community and/or to pre-qualify the organization for solicitation.
Recommendations for King County Supplier Roles
Identify company contacts who can access your company profile.
- Review all roles in your system and determine the appropriate roles for all contacts in your company profile.
- For all contacts to receive system login[ユーザー アカウントを要求する](If you do not select this option, the added contact will not have login access to the system).
- Contacts must have unique email addresses