1. All information provided in the Porsche Newsroom, including but not limited to text, images, audio and video documents, is subject to copyright or other laws for the protection of intellectual property. They are intended solely for use by journalists as a source for their own media reporting and are not intended for commercial use, especially for advertising purposes. It is not permitted to pass text, image, audio or video data to unauthorized third parties.
2. The use of Newsroom content for book projects (or similar commercial use) is not permitted, especially regarding images. Any potential use must be approved by Dr. Ing in advance. hc F. Porsche AG. To discuss licensing requests for your book project, please contact us by email: email@example.com
3. All logos and trademarks mentioned in Porsche Newsroom are trademarks of Dr. Ing. Unless otherwise stated, hc F. Porsche AG (Porsche AG).
4. All content in Porsche Newsroom is carefully researched and edited. However, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. Porsche AG does not accept any responsibility for the results that may be achieved from the use of the information, in particular with regard to its accuracy, currency and completeness.
5. Insofar as Porsche Newsroom provides information about vehicles, the data relates to the German market. Statements regarding standard equipment, statutory, legal and tax regulations and effects are valid only for citizens of the Federal Republic of Germany.
6. Regarding the use of Porsche Newsroom, we cannot exclude the possibility that technical defects may occur, such as delays in the transmission of news. Porsche AG accepts no responsibility for any resulting damage.
7. Insofar as the Porsche Newsroom provides links to third-party Internet sites, Porsche AG accepts no responsibility for the content of the linked sites. By using the links, you leave Porsche AG information products.
8. If you agree to these usage rights, you are obliged to refrain from any unauthorized use of Porsche Newsroom.
9. Porsche AG reserves the right to block access to the Porsche Newsroom in the event of inappropriate use.
10. The invalidity of one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.