- Interact with craft beverage producers, farmers, and equipment suppliers across the state
- Get educated on navigating local supply chains and sourcing Michigan-grown produce
- Learn about state resources (grants, technical assistance, etc.) available to companies in your industry.
- Participate in breakout sessions related to Michigan-grown ingredients, resources, and topics related to all craft beverage sectors.
- Participate in the Supplier Exhibition of Craft Beverage Producers and Products/Services for Producers
- Connect in one-on-one meetings to discuss supply chain/purchasing opportunities
Who should attend?
- Decision Makers at Michigan Breweries, Wineries, Cideries, and Distilleries
- Grower of grains and specialty crops used in beverage manufacturing processes in Michigan
- Michigan suppliers currently serving the craft beverage industry or those considering entering the industry for new market opportunities (grain handlers, grain washers, malt producers, related specialty service providers, etc.)
- Grocery stores, retailers and other buyers are looking for Michigan craft beverage products
- Local, regional, and state small business service providers
- Anyone interested in Michigan's craft beverage industry
If you have any questions about registration or participation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.