Lead in a constantly changing environment with Felicien's MBA
As the way we do business changes rapidly, it's important to stay ahead of the trends that will guide tomorrow's business environment. That's why Félicien University is redefining the meaning of “entrepreneurship.'' Whether you want to launch your own start-up or bring a fresh and innovative take on how an existing business operates, our MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship will prepare you for success.
Felicien's creative MBA curriculum prepares you for career advancement by developing leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and strategic adaptability. You will graduate with real-world experience, advanced competencies, and the unique service-learning opportunities that distinguish our programs.
Started MBA in New Jersey and studied abroad in Ireland
Gain an international business perspective with an optional week abroad in Ireland during your Master of Business Administration capstone course. Through our unique partnership with Universities Ireland, students live and study on campus while networking with other Irish students and business leaders. This optional trip is included in the tuition fee, making it easier for her to pursue her MBA from New Jersey to Dublin.
Service Learning Component: Delivering Change Through Capstone Experiences
In the final MBA course, ENT 599, “The Capstone Experience,” students work together in teams to solve real-world problems for nonprofit ventures. This may include creating a business plan, developing a marketing strategy, or conducting research that the organization can use to further its objectives.
Recent projects include:
- Suit U: Create a business plan to efficiently run a clothing store that provides free, high-quality clothing for undergraduate job interviews. Students named the store and formed partnerships with various organizations.
- Feed your kids now!: Multiple missions supporting this New Jersey-based nonprofit, including strategic planning for a systematic food movement that benefits underprivileged children.
- Hunger-free campus: Building on the success of Suites U, we created a plan for Our Sister's Pantry, which provides free meals to students and their families.
- Felicien Athletics store: Ongoing project (June 2023 – December 2023) to increase concession revenue and student participation in direct collaboration with Felician Director of Athletics Andrew Toriello.
Our innovative MBA program not only teaches you essential business skills, but also provides hands-on service-learning experiences that positively impact your community.
Where will an MBA degree take me?
The business sector is growing, with more than 400,000 new businesses added each year. This rapidly changing environment requires leaders with the experience and skills to navigate complex situations to achieve organizational success. Earning a master's degree in business administration from Félicien University will give you the practical experience and abilities you need to succeed.
As an MBA graduate, you can pursue a career in:
- chief executive officer
- information technology director
- business consultant
- business development director
- Operations manager
- marketing director
- senior strategy manager
- senior business analyst
- health services manager