For smart entrepreneurs and business owners, the clock is ticking. The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card currently offers a very competitive sign-up bonus of $900, but that won't last long.
Learn how to maximize your business credit card spending with this limited-time offer.
$900 Cashback Bonus Last Call
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card comes with a huge sign-up bonus for new cardholders who meet your spending requirements. Currently, he can earn a $900 cashback bonus when he purchases $6,000 in the first three months after opening an account. However, this offer won't last long and ends at 9am EST on January 18, 2024.
Cash back rewards can be redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, travel, and more. Additionally, cashback rewards never expire as long as your account is open.
Learn more about the Chase Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card.
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card Overview
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is a versatile credit card option with a simple rewards structure and no annual fee. It offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases, making it a great choice for businesses looking for an easy rewards program without having to track specific spending categories. For a limited time, you can also earn 5% cash back on his Lyft rides through March 2025.
In addition to cash back benefits, the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers valuable benefits such as a free employee card, rental car insurance, purchase protection, and extended warranties.
Finally, this card has a 0% APR on your first purchase for 12 months from account opening (after that, variable APR ranges from 18.49% to 24.49%), based on your creditworthiness.
How to get the most out of your business credit card
Maximizing the benefits of a business credit card can be a great way to help your business reduce costs. However, to get the most out of your card, you need to understand and strategically use the specific features and benefits it offers. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your business credit card.
- Understand your card's benefit structure. It's important to familiarize yourself with your card's benefit categories. Then, make the most of your card for business spending in the categories that earn you the highest rewards. If you don't want to manage different reward structures or rotating categories, flat-rate cards are the way to go.
- Meet the sign-up bonus criteria: Many business credit cards offer sign-up bonuses if you spend a certain amount within the first few months. Plan your spending to meet this criteria (without overspending or buying unnecessary items) and take advantage of the extra cashback.
- Pay your balance on time and in full: Credit card interest rates are much higher than reward rates, so the rewards you earn become meaningless when you rack up interest and other fees. Be sure to pay your balance in full and on time each month to avoid interest and late fees.
- Take advantage of the 0% APR period: If your card has a 0% introductory APR period, you can use it to strategically cover larger purchases without accruing interest. Be sure to pay off your balance before the trial period ends to avoid interest charges.
- Use your employee card. Many business cards also allow you to distribute individual cards to your employees, which they can use to cover company expenses and get paid faster.
- Take advantage of additional benefits: Many business credit cards come with benefits like travel insurance, rental car insurance, and extended warranties. So, don't ignore valuable card benefits that can help reduce costs for your company.
A business credit card that earns you rewards can help you manage your company's spending and earn cash back on money you would otherwise have to spend anyway.
Taking advantage of your card's sign-up bonus is a great way to earn extra funds that you can use within the first few months of opening your account. And the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card's limited-time $900 cashback bonus is one of the best available today. So if you're shopping around for business cards, consider jumping on this deal before it ends.
Please note that card details are accurate as of the date of issue, but are subject to change at any time at the issuer's discretion. Check with your card issuer to confirm rates, fees, and benefits before applying.