Medidata: Promoting smarter treatments and healthier populations
Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, bringing hope to millions of people. Medidata helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostic companies, and academic researchers generate evidence and insights to increase value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. His over 1 million registered users across over 2,000 customers and partners have access to the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Known for breakthrough innovations, Medidata has supported more than 30,000 clinical trials and his 9 million research participants. Additionally, Medidata's continued commitment to incorporating the voice of patients into trial designs and solutions helps create a better, more inclusive experience for all participants in clinical research. Medidata is involved in approximately 40% of company-initiated clinical trials worldwide, with research conducted in more than 140 countries. More than 70% of new drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2022 were developed with his Medidata software. Medidata is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of our customers. Learn more at www.medidata.com and follow @medidata.
- You will join the EMEA Business Development team, which is part of the Medidata Solutions EMEA Sales team, and will be responsible for promoting the Medidata portfolio directly to customers.
- Reporting to the Business Development Management team, you will help identify and develop new potential customers and untapped markets with a focused portfolio set. Work with a diverse team of demand marketing, account executives, and product specialists to generate net new pipeline and qualify marketing-generated pipeline to drive business growth for Medidata Solutions.
- Demonstrate that client demand exists with business development strategies to build a pipeline of business within assigned geographies and portfolios.
- Demonstrate a strong BANT evaluation plan with a clear strategy to effectively derive answers to evaluate identified opportunities.
- Build relationships with new and existing contacts specific to your region to generate demand for specific Medidata portfolios and research and explore prospects' core pain points.
- Ensure a solid engagement-to-delivery ratio to drive a robust pipeline line with a solid understanding of what it takes to overachieve quotas.
- Coordinate appropriate opportunity handoffs from business development teams to assigned account managers and product specialists.
- Lead opportunity management, identify risks, and back it all up with database insights.
- Update completed activities in Salesforce and Outreach to ensure consistent and accurate reporting
- As appropriate, participate in company-sponsored customer facing events and marketing-driven campaigns designed to increase brand and product awareness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver the best customer experience.
- Execute Medidata NDA agreements with internal and prospect/customer legal committees and ensure required paperwork is completed.
As a change agent in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is committed to building more inclusive and diverse teams around the world. We believe that our people are our greatest asset, and we want every employee to feel able to bring their best to work every day. Our goal is for our employees to feel a sense of pride and belonging. As a change leader, it is our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in the harmonized workforce of the future.