role: Business Development Manager – Acute
position: Field Base – Northwest Region
salary: £40,000 – £45,000 (OTE £60,000), plus additional annual bonuses for outperformance
Report to: National Business Manager – Acute
What is Drive Devilbiss?
Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer and supplier of powerful medical products.
Consistent track record of growth achieved organically and through acquisitions. What we are proud of is
our high quality and diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and global business scale;our products
Sold in home care, long-term care, retail and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries.
In the world.
Overview (main purpose of the role)
To sell the entire Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare product portfolio directly to the NHS.
Achieve both revenue and profit objectives for acute/community/mental health trusts, hospices and private hospitals across the region. Operate effectively at the customer business manager level,
Understand and influence the ordering process.To negotiate with specialized purchasing departments
Contributes to the completion and implementation of bidding operations.Focus on product sales and rental
Options and Service Agreements.
• Achieve sales goals for Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare products across the region and to all stakeholders.
• Effectively promote Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare products to target customers;
Increase awareness of your products/services and your company.
• To build and maintain detailed records of our customer base, including our existing supplier base;
Future opportunities, key contacts and influencers.Provide quotes and products to customers
Information as needed
• Maintain knowledge of competitive products, key features and benefits, and define sales.
A discussion that positions Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare products against these.
• Assist in the development and implementation of sales strategies in defined sales areas;
• Stay aware of our competitors' activities and report any activities that may affect our sales or profits.
Channel to market.
• Build relationships with senior customers and influencers across defined sales areas.
• Provide product knowledge training to customers as an impact tool and conduct formal training.
Training to help you close the sale. Carry out other activities such as:
– Lunchtime presentation
– Product demonstration
In some cases, you may be required to perform these duties during non-social hours.
Customer shift pattern.
• Work closely with Marketing to develop and implement local marketing tools and strategies to support them.
In increasing sales and market share, improving brand awareness and positioning Drive.
• Work closely with contract managers to ensure identification, management and completion.
Of all related bids related to the purchase of Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare products,
• Prepare and present monthly sales reports for the region, including progress toward goals.
Major successes, losses and future sales forecasts.
• Assist in the creation and presentation of detailed annual business plans towards defined sales figures.
• Stay aware of market developments, customer needs and market trends;
Please report these to management.
• Maintain and disseminate current knowledge of competitive products.
To Sales and Marketing Managers. Build and maintain key contacts across the region,
Support this knowledge.
• Work in accordance with sales standards set by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare.
• Ensure that the CRM database is systematically cleansed, updated, maintained, and always up to date.
A current snapshot of all customers, influencers and key opinion leaders in your region.all
Enter customer visit information into the CRM system on the same day.
• Sales skills, planning and organization.
• Clinical competency and knowledge.
• Proven track record of winning new business.
• account management
• Orientation results
• Influence and persuasion.
• Commercial and business acumen.
• IT Competency
Reporting relationships and supervision
education and experience
• Experience working in, specifying, and selling clinical and medical beds.
Pressure care products will be advantageous
• Experience selling to the healthcare market.
• Previous knowledge of account management principles and practices.
• Ability to work autonomously, set and agree on an agenda, and execute on the agenda is essential
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team is essential.
• Strong business and commercial acumen.
Why apply to Drive with DeVilbiss?
Competitive benefits: company sick pay, annual vacation from 26th to 28th (+ reservations)
birthday leave, option to buy/sell/carry annual leave), pensions, BUPA cash plan scheme, employee support programme, Bike2Work, free on-site parking, long service recognition, staff discounts on our products, Perkbox (our benefits) and compensation platform).
Equal Opportunity Statement
Drive DeVilbiss is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all.
Employees and job applicants. We guarantee that no candidate will receive a reduction in the amount they receive.
Favorable treatment because of race or color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, or marital status
identity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable laws
Governing non-discrimination in employment wherever the company has facilities.
Selection criteria and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure individuals receive appropriate treatment.
Basis of relevant benefits and competencies.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/business-development-manager-drive-devilbiss-healthcare-field-based-north-west/https://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Drive-DeVilbiss-RGB-TN.jpghttps://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Drive-DeVilbiss-RGB-TN-150×150.jpgBusiness Manager, Development Manager, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Jobs, Management Jobs, Mobility Management JobsRole: Business Development Manager – Acute Location: Field Based – North West Territories Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 (OTE £60,000) Additional annual bonus for overperformance Reports to: National Business Manager – Acute Division: Commercial Drive Drive DeVilbiss is a powerful medical product manufacturer and supplier.millie yorkmillie