Lead a Fortune 500 company, build a small business empire, market an NFL franchise, or prepare to take Wall Street by storm.
The Lundquist College of Business offers bachelor's and bachelor's degrees in business administration. All students admitted to the major will complete her 10 subjects in the upper division and her set of 7 additional electives. Business Administration majors can earn a general business degree or choose to concentrate in one of her six areas: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Business Analysis, and Sports Business. can also do.
- accounting: Gain knowledge and skills in the fundamental principles and professional practices that guide business growth.
- Entrepreneurship: Identify and execute new business opportunities.
- finance: Unravel the stock market and learn how money works.
- marketing: Analyze, create, and find new ways to understand and retain your customers.
- Operations and business analysis: Decipher big data and complex systems to drive business value.
- Sports business: Turn your passion into a career and learn business through the lens of sports.
“I enjoy being part of a community that allows me to experience every part of campus, from playing alto saxophone in the marching band to interacting with women on the front lines of business at Women in Business club meetings. As a member of the Women's Business Club, I had the opportunity to practice networking and participate in resume building workshops.I was able to use the skills I learned to network with guest speakers and As a result, I was able to get an internship in the marketing department at the Rose Bowl.”