Salary: Competitive depending on experience and location.
Reports to: Sales Director
Application deadline: January 31, 2024
AIMS is a music technology scaleup that provides innovative AI-powered software for music search and discovery. We work with some of the world's largest and most innovative music and media companies, including Warner Chappell PM, Universal PM, Hypnosis, and more. We are completely self-funded and operate as a fully remote team of music and technology enthusiasts based around the world.
As Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business and growing relationships with existing customers at a very exciting stage for AIMS. The company has grown exponentially since his founding in 2019, revolutionizing music search and catalog organization using the best technology on the market for rights owners and media companies. This is an equally exciting role and you will need to be a team player who is committed, shows strong initiative and is hungry to make a mark with exceptional results.
what we expect from you
- Industry and vertical opportunity scoping, exploration, and support activities
- High-value pitches, proposals, negotiations, and closings
- Drive growth through upselling and ensure strong customer retention
- Be proactive in everything you do.Identify external opportunities and internal product and service improvements based on trends and market activity
- Ability to work independently with remote global teams and travel as needed.
- You will be the senior face of AIMS externally when it comes to attending events and networking.
Desired experience, knowledge and qualifications
- 5+ years of business development experience (preferably in music or B2B SaaS field)
- Ideally, you will have a solid understanding of the music and licensing field.
- Strong commercial acumen, confident deal structuring and executive engagement.
- Analytical and data-driven with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM, ideally Hubspot
what we offer
- Competitive salary based on your experience and location
- flexible vacation schedule
- Career development; opportunities to increase responsibility, shape your role, and grow
- You can choose to work completely remotely or from our offices in Prague or Copenhagen.
- Be part of a great, motivated team